Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scrapbooking the "EASY" way

I just thought I would post some information on why I created this blog. I wanted to share some of my favorite pages with other scrapbookers, and to invite people who don't know how to scrapbook- but want some books- to get some awsome pages or books made for them. I get to meet some awsome people along the way, and help them preserve some memories my favorite way. I like to write poetry, and I use it for journaling sometimes. I am going to post a few of my favorite poems, so they can be used on your favorite pages too. If you are interested in getting some pages or books made for you, my email address uniquedesigns6@aol.com. If you are interested in the process there is another post explaining all the fun details. I hope to hear from you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment